Soon, you will receive a new Peoples Independent Bank Debit Mastercard to replace your current Shazam Debit Mastercard. We think the benefits of our new card will be worth the switch. There are some considerations and important dates we want you to keep in mind.
- Your Personal Identification Number (PIN) will
change. You will receive a new PIN in the mail (PIN mailer) separately from
your card, for security purposes. Please keep this in a safe place. Your PIN
mailer should arrive first.
- PIN numbers may be changed AFTER you
receive your Debit Card on or after April 27, 2020.
- If you would like to change your PIN number you will need your PIN number from the PIN mailer. You will need to call from the primary phone number we have on file for you. You may call 877-265-9594 and change your PIN number to any 4 digit PIN number even if you used that PIN number on a previous Debit Card.
- If you have misplaced your PIN number from the PIN mailer you may call your local Peoples Independent Bank office and a customer service employee will help you to change your PIN.
- PIN numbers may be changed AFTER you receive your Debit Card on or after April 27, 2020.
- You will be receiving a new Debit Card with a new
card number. You should receive this new Card Mailer a few days after
your PIN mailer.
- To begin using your new Debit Card, you will follow the instructions that are included along with your card in your card mail carrier. On or after April 27, 2020, you will need to activate your new Debit Card by calling 866-642-0450 from your primary phone number on file.
- Your old card will be deactivated on April 27, 2020.
- Your New Debit Card can NOT be activated before April 27, 2020.
- Remember to update any recurring monthly bill payments you may presently pay using your Shazam debit card, as your card number will change.
- Your old card will no longer work after April 27, 2020.
Thank you for banking with Peoples Independent Bank! We are happy to serve your financial needs. If you have questions about your new card, please call us at 256-593-8844 or stop by your local office.