Business Continuity Plan Activation Due to COVID-19
At Peoples Independent Bank, the well-being of our customers, employees, and communities is our top priority. We are aware of the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We are committed to being responsive to the needs of our customers and employees as the situation evolves.
Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, Peoples Independent Bank has activated our Business Continuity Plan with the intent to protect our employees and ensure seamless operations for our valued customers at all locations throughout this situation.
While all Peoples Independent Bank lobbies are closed as of March 26, 2020, our drive-thru lanes remain open. If a customer needs to access their safe deposit box, please contact your local Peoples Independent Bank office for an appointment. All other channels (night drop, internet banking, mobile banking, telephone banking) are in full operation with no impact. We have implemented several precautionary procedures that reflect the Bank’s focus on:
- The health and safety of our customers, partners and employees
- The continuity of our services
- Compliance with governmental regulations and public health guidance currently in place to address the situation
- Incorporation of recommendations from local public health authorities
- These precautions include actions to minimize the risk of operational impact such as:
- Continually monitor pandemic severity and risk level for Peoples Independent Bank employees and operations
- Validate Peoples Independent Bank infrastructure is in place to support alternate business continuity and recovery locations if needed
- Prepare Peoples Independent Bank Executive Management Team and each department to execute business continuity strategies as needed
- Activate environmental cleaning, respiratory etiquette, hand hygiene, and sick employee protocols in each of our offices
We strongly encourage you to use our digital banking services and other resources for self-service banking and 24/7 account access. You can access your accounts online or via our Mobile App. From there, you have the ability to check balances, make payments, transfer funds between accounts, view transactions, and more. Additionally, with the Mobile App you can request access to deposit checks remotely. Business customers can request access to Cash Management features to simplify your business transactions. If you haven’t enrolled for online access, it takes just a few minutes.
For additional Center for Disease Control and Prevention resources regarding virus COVID-19, please visit the CDC’s website: https://www.cdc.gov
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation throughout this evolving situation. If you have any questions regarding our response, please call us at 256-593-8844 or firstname.lastname@example.org